God laughs when He (or She if you prefer)
1. Sees two puppies romping and playing together.
2. Sees a baby take its first step to the laughter and clapping of its parents.
3. Sees a great whale leaping out of the water for amusement.
4. Sees three silly squirrels chase each other up and down a tree for sport.
5. Sees parents teaching their children to respect and care for Creation.
6. Sees a little child gently scold a tortoise for crossing the road and taking it to safety on the other side.
God cries at bullfights, when He sees a clear-cut forest, when He sees animals tortured in factory farms, when He sees an abused child, and when He sees cruelty in any form.
Please lead your life in such a way that you cause God to smile and laugh, rather than cry.
To be included on our member list, please send us an e-mail and provide the following information:
Your name, address, and e-mail address.
Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. We would love to hear from you!
How you can Help
Click here to e-mail us!
This site is sponsored by BibleLands.com